Dating?

My boyfriend and I have nearly been together for nine months.  During all of that time, he's taken his friends on more dates than me.  The aquarium, roller rink, hikes, movies, watching sunsets, you name it!  We've gone out a few times.  Taco Bell, noodles and company, and buffalo wild wings.  Yeah.  Does it not seem odd that all the romantic dates are with everyone but me? Sure we're sleeping together.  But that isn't all of what dating is...

It really frustrates me.  Why am I not as important?  Why would you want to spend your time doing all things exciting with everyone but me?  I am your girlfriend and I feel like that should mean something to someone other than me, especially my boyfriend.

                                                                             ...


Maybe I'm looking at it all wrong.  I guess it's nice that we can just hang around all day and do nothing, and we hang out with other people too.  But I'd like to do something else besides hang out with him and his friends everyday.  Being in a relationship for me is experiencing life together and how are we going to experience life from under the covers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Inevitable

Here's to 2018