Where (LITERALLY) Does It End?
One of the most frustrating parts of my current relationship is the lack of communication. My boyfriend seems to not know how to use his cellphone to communicate with me. Right now we're working on a summer long distance relationship and it is so SO hard. One minute he's at home playing stupid Rocket League, and the next he's at his friends house about 45 minutes away, and not telling me. I'm not upset he's there, I'm upset I didn't know because I worry. The reckless way he drives and how irresponsible he is, I'd like to know he's safely made it. It's a ways away from his house and the road there is not the safest.
It is SO FRUSTRATING! Especially because his friend's is so close to me compared to his own home (not that he would come visit me or even pick me up)! And we had a conversation earlier about how he WASN'T GOING THAT FAR and I said "aww" because it's a comforting feeling to know he's nearby and I was under the impression he wouldn't be.
The dumbest part is, his excuse for not telling me was, "I was snapchatting you. I thought you knew." Really? That's what you have to say and that's going to be your excuse? Wow, you've shown real responsibility and assurance.
I don't know what to do!
(edit: for a bit more context, I don't know if I found out before or after I wrote the original post, but I learned jackson had been lying about where he was a lot. Whether he was with emily or after work he'd go to bridgers. He wasn't letting me know where he was and he lied)
It is SO FRUSTRATING! Especially because his friend's is so close to me compared to his own home (not that he would come visit me or even pick me up)! And we had a conversation earlier about how he WASN'T GOING THAT FAR and I said "aww" because it's a comforting feeling to know he's nearby and I was under the impression he wouldn't be.
The dumbest part is, his excuse for not telling me was, "I was snapchatting you. I thought you knew." Really? That's what you have to say and that's going to be your excuse? Wow, you've shown real responsibility and assurance.
I don't know what to do!
(edit: for a bit more context, I don't know if I found out before or after I wrote the original post, but I learned jackson had been lying about where he was a lot. Whether he was with emily or after work he'd go to bridgers. He wasn't letting me know where he was and he lied)
Comments
Post a Comment