The Inevitable
It's been a while since I wrote. and also since this happened, but I can say that jackson and I are no longer together. It was a long time coming and looking back, I always knew it was done.
The relationship was filled with fights and anger, blame, and trying to change one another. My first love. The breakup was even better. He broke up with me over text before I had work, and sent me texts throughout my shift, intentionally trying to make me feel bad. He then had the audacity to text me again, hoping we could forget it and he didn't know what he was doing. I get it, but I would think you should put a little bit of thought into breaking up with your girlfriend of a year over text. Then I get back to his dorm to hang out with Hayden and he texts me, upset I didn't come say hello. I had told him that we were either on a break or broken up at that point. I was not okay with what had happened and wanted time to myself to really decide what to do for myself. Anyway, he then got upset and I went to talk to him and he made me go back to my apartment with him to get his stuff, re-breaking up with me in person. "Are you happy I re-broke up with you in person?" Nice! He takes his stuff and leaves. At that point, I'm in the breakup. I'm upset of course but probably not as much as I should've been considering how long I was with him. I fall asleep eventually, and pretty early in the night. I wake up to like 15 missed calls and 26 texts, and all of the sudden he's outside my building throwing rocks at my window. At that point I was so tired and drained that I just let him in. I didn't let him touch me though, and I'm proud of that. In the past, he's gotten really upset when I don't let him touch me or sleep with me. In the morning, I tell him I want space and he leaves. I had the weekend to myself thankfully and decided to officially break up with him. Sunday, I ask him over in the morning and I do it. He doesn't say anything for so long, stares, and eventually breaks down. I of course tried to help but he didn't leave for hours after I asked him to over and over, threatened to get my RA or call campus police. But I couldn't do it. I didn't want to make it messy or any worse than it was already going. I put the rest of his things that I had outside my door and locked myself in the bathroom. Eventually he got up and left and I opened my door to find he left his stuff. I chased after him and asked him to come back, only to receive, "go fuck yourself."
At this point, it's basically over. There were a couple more uncomfortable talks and tears, texts from his mom, but it was finally over. After that, he dropped out of school. I'll admit I felt so guilty about hurting him. But I finally feel like I'm getting what I deserve.
The relationship was filled with fights and anger, blame, and trying to change one another. My first love. The breakup was even better. He broke up with me over text before I had work, and sent me texts throughout my shift, intentionally trying to make me feel bad. He then had the audacity to text me again, hoping we could forget it and he didn't know what he was doing. I get it, but I would think you should put a little bit of thought into breaking up with your girlfriend of a year over text. Then I get back to his dorm to hang out with Hayden and he texts me, upset I didn't come say hello. I had told him that we were either on a break or broken up at that point. I was not okay with what had happened and wanted time to myself to really decide what to do for myself. Anyway, he then got upset and I went to talk to him and he made me go back to my apartment with him to get his stuff, re-breaking up with me in person. "Are you happy I re-broke up with you in person?" Nice! He takes his stuff and leaves. At that point, I'm in the breakup. I'm upset of course but probably not as much as I should've been considering how long I was with him. I fall asleep eventually, and pretty early in the night. I wake up to like 15 missed calls and 26 texts, and all of the sudden he's outside my building throwing rocks at my window. At that point I was so tired and drained that I just let him in. I didn't let him touch me though, and I'm proud of that. In the past, he's gotten really upset when I don't let him touch me or sleep with me. In the morning, I tell him I want space and he leaves. I had the weekend to myself thankfully and decided to officially break up with him. Sunday, I ask him over in the morning and I do it. He doesn't say anything for so long, stares, and eventually breaks down. I of course tried to help but he didn't leave for hours after I asked him to over and over, threatened to get my RA or call campus police. But I couldn't do it. I didn't want to make it messy or any worse than it was already going. I put the rest of his things that I had outside my door and locked myself in the bathroom. Eventually he got up and left and I opened my door to find he left his stuff. I chased after him and asked him to come back, only to receive, "go fuck yourself."
At this point, it's basically over. There were a couple more uncomfortable talks and tears, texts from his mom, but it was finally over. After that, he dropped out of school. I'll admit I felt so guilty about hurting him. But I finally feel like I'm getting what I deserve.
Comments
Post a Comment